Blogs > The OP Book Stop

The Oakland Press wants to share book-related news with you, including updates on events and reviews. We want to talk books with you, so feel free to contribute.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Waterford author

 A new book, "BCZICAN" (and you can too) by Beth Griffin hitting the stores now.
 
     A mysterious photo with its "eerie quality" graces the cover of this fascinating new book by author, Beth Griffin.  A long- time resident of Waterford, Michigan, Beth has chosen to break out of her comfort zone to share her most intimate experiences in print with the hope that she can teach by example about life, love and faith.  She also reflects on the need to follow your dreams without guilt or regret.

     A break-in at her home sparked an avalanche of emotions and exposed a series of life's missteps to surface within the pages.  Each short chapter intertwines with another without the need to offer candid advice. It's a page turner and can be ordered through Borders Books, Barnes and Noble, andAmazon.com.    
   
  "...the edge of the mattress slowly began to descend, and an arm gently lay across me at the waist. What a comforting felling, such an affectionate gesture, but suddenly my eyes popped open in utter disbelief. No one had a key to my home. My eyes focused quickly on a man's hand in front of my face. I didn't move a muscle, frozen with fear ... was he going to put his hand over my mouth? Hurt me? Smother me? Kill me?"

 This is a true story based on a incidents that have taken place involving the author. Beth Griffin exposes her life in a way that leaves you searching with her for answers. 
  
  

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth bares her sole & her emotions in her autobiography. It is a book that is hard to put down!

January 16, 2011 at 8:42 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home