Blogs > The OP Book Stop

The Oakland Press wants to share book-related news with you, including updates on events and reviews. We want to talk books with you, so feel free to contribute.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Living with diabetes

Colleen Thompson is a new author who now lives in the Ann Arbor area. 
She came from Long Island, New York about 12 years ago, with her job. 
She just released her first children's book, and is excited about sharing it with the world. 
The book Claudine & Claudette A Bug story speaks about children living with the disease of Diabetes. 
It speaks of the trials they go through on a daily basis. 
This book can be found at any major bookstore as well as online. 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, We have diabetes that runs in my family. I have found this a fun way to share the stories with my children. Thanks

December 10, 2010 at 12:51 PM 
Anonymous Sarah B. said...

My children have friends at school who have diabetes and have asked me many questions about the disease. This book has a easy way of explaining to them about the disease.

December 10, 2010 at 3:24 PM 
Anonymous Dave said...

My son is ADHD. I hope someone writes a childrens book like Colleens about that condition. It would be great to read it to my younger daughter. I believe that it would definately help her to understand her big brother a little easier. Nice work.

December 10, 2010 at 5:35 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home